Ponnopozz is wild, colorful, abstract art created by color lover and maximalist Adrianne Hawthorne. In November 2019, Adrianne decided to take the leap and open a brick and mortar studio/store on Damen Avenue. The shop gives Adrianne a space to paint on days she’s closed and a place for her to sell her original art, prints, pillows and other goodies.
Additionally, the shop carries work from tons of local and independent makers. In store, you’ll find tons of great gifts (as well as items for yourself). Brands Ponnopozz carries include:
– Candles by Edgewater Candles and Milton & Margie’s
– Apparel by Nooworks, Peach Print Studio, Mokuyobi and Ponnopozz
– Bath and body products by Soap Distillery, Halo Soap and Bonnie Skincare
– Hair accessories by CHUNKS
– Earrings by Lemon Lee, Vintage Royalty, Tiger Moth Goods, Ghost Eyes
– Puzzles by Piecework
– Tea by Big Heart Teas
– Ceramics by E.Lo Ceramics
– Greeting cards
– Wrapping paper by Ponnopozz
– Paint by Number kits by Elle Cree
*and much more, come check it out!*
The store is open Thursdays 4-7pm and Saturdays 11-4pm or by appointment (and sometimes by chance). Come January 2021, the store will only be open on Saturdays.
Follow @ponnopozz or visit ponnopozz.com for the latest.
Use the code – CHILOCAL – for 10% off your first order.